My Teacher Sophia

At that time I was in 12th Standard. And this was my first affair, that too with my Teacher. Now I would like to tell you about my teacher. Her name was Sophia and she taught Language. She was married. At that time she was 26 years old. Fair complexion with Measurements 38DD-22-34, Height 5’2, Eye Color Brown and Hair Color Jet Black.

Her looks were sexy and seductive. I couldn’t concentrate properly and every time I looked at her, I got a big hard on. After all her classes I went to the washroom where I ejaculated long and hard just thinking about her. My grades suffered badly, even when I did her homework, I thought of her and had to jack off. On the other hand, my grades in other subjects were very good, save for Biology which you shall know about in my other story.

In spite of my bad marks, I was very good friends with Sophia. In free periods and when inquiring about my marks, I used to chat with her. On the memorable day, school was nearly over and the exams were coming. Sophia told me that the next day I would have to stay back as she wanted to discuss some things with me. I decided that it was now or never and called my car later than what Sophia had said.

Hers was the last period and I anxiously waited for the bell. Eventually the bell rang, even though the class seemed to take forever to end. I waited, sitting at my desk, and Mrs. Sophia was leaning on her desk saying goodbye to the students as they were quickly leaving. She looked so good on this day too. Her hair was down and she was wearing a red blouse with a black skirt that came down about 2 inches below her knees. She was wearing black stockings and open toed strapped sandals.

As the last person left and the door closed, she looked towards me and said, “Okay, come up here so we can go over this essay and your grade.” I said sure and made my way up there. She told me to sit on the stool on the same side of the desk with her so we can look at the essay together and the grades. My stool was higher than her chair so I sat a little bit above her, so as she was pointing out my mistakes in my essay it made it easy for me to look at her cleavage. “I don’t know what we are going to do about this grade, because I have talked to your other teachers to find out how you are doing in their classes and they say you are doing great.

So, I am trying to understand why you have a hard time writing essays, but you can ace a math exam?” All I was able to think to say was, “I just think I have a hard time trying to find words to describe what I am thinking.” I could feel my penis was as hard as a rock sitting there next to her alone. I felt as if there was any chance in the world maybe something could happen, this could be it. But, the thing is, this isn’t just your essays, it is your participation grade, your vocab quizzes, here, look.”

She reached down to the bottom left hand drawer facing away from me. This was my chance. The thing I feel most confident about, my penis. I slowly unzipped my pants so she couldn’t hear it as she shuffled to the bottom of the books in her desk to get her grade book and I whipped out my penis. There was no turning back at that moment as she turned back with the grade book.

“Oh my god!”

she said as she slid back about a foot on her chair with her hands over her mouth and her eyes wide and locked-in on my hard-on.

“What are you doing?!” she said.”This is the reason, Mrs. Sophia. This is why I can’t pass your class. Every time I look at you and Every time I think of you this is what happens to me and I just cannot focus. I am sorry if I startled you, but I wanted you to know. Being I won’t see you anymore after this year.”She slowly collected herself and got up from her chair and walked to the other side of the desk and said,

“I understand you are a teenager and you have a lot of hormones and you are not sure what to do with them all the time, but…” (She looked at my penis again.) “…How did you get so big?”I laughed, “Ha, I don’t know… right now though it is because of you.”She actually started to walk towards me slowly and leaned on the desk standing right in front of me and said, You are so young, and yet so big. I mean I just don’t get it. You are so much bigger than my husband and I thought he had a nice one.”

After she said that I could feel the pre-cum juices leaking out.”I have jerked off a lot thinking about you, as a matter of fact every time I jerk off I think of you.”She sat back down in her chair and pulled up closer to me, still looking at my penis and than back at my eyes but mostly locked in on my penis. She put her hands on my knees and said,”So, this hard-on, it is all because of me?”

I said yes. She smirked and than slowly moved her hand up my legs. I couldn’t believe it. I felt like I was dreaming, she was actually at the base of my penis with her hands. She wrapped her small warm hands around my penis and asked me to stand up in front of her. She unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. For the first time she saw all 9 inches of my hard-on.

“Wow, its so big,” she said as she started just rubbing it and couldn’t stop giggling and saying how big it was. She was just caressing my penis for about 3 minutes. She actually took her ruler out to measure it. She then pointed my penis in the air and ran her palm up the back of my shaft and than slowly back down. “Your cock is so huge! It is probably about 2-3 inches bigger than my husband’s and certainly thicker.”

I was speechless. Besides this being the first time a girl was touching my cock, I could not believe it was Mrs. Sophia. She stayed seated in her chair and started to put the head of my penis in her mouth and swirl her tongue around it slowly. She pulled away for a moment.”I am sorry, we can’t do this. You are still my student, and I am married!”

I said back to her, “Don’t worry, Mrs. Sophia. I won’t tell anyone. Consider it my final? And no one has to know about it.” She smirked and continued to take my penis in her mouth. She was sucking me slowly with one hand on my balls and the other stroking where her mouth wasn’t as she was softly moaning as she was sucking.

“Wait!” She gasped.

She ran outside and before I could even think, she came back with some keys and locked the door.

“I have told the staff we are doing important project work and must not be disturbed. Now then . . .”

She took her place and started to suck my cock.

“By the way, call me Sophia”

She started sucking fast and hard, as it there is no tomorrow. Wow!! She was really a good cock-sucker. After some time she lay on the desk and asked me to fuck her mouth.

“Dear, fuck my mouth and fill it with your cum. I want to taste it,” she said.

I went on top of her and started pumping her mouth very hard. After some time I shot my load into her mouth.

She swallowed it without spilling anything and she cleaned my tool with her tongue. Again she took it in her mouth and had a workout and within minutes my shaft was stiff again. She was also on fire. We got up from the desk and started stripping. Soon we were staring at each others naked bodies”Time for some real fun” Sophia smiled at me

We went to the back of the class. There we started kissing like star-crossed lovers. I had never felt such wet, juicy lips before. I bit her lips hard. She was kissing me all over my face and biting my ears. She was gasping for breath. Once in a while, she would giggle while kissing me but on asking would not tell me why she giggled.

After some time, I felt something wet and soft entering my mouth and realized it was her tongue. It felt good. Rather it was delicious to taste her mouth and the tongue. She continued to probe my mouth with her tongue. I too began to respond in a while. My heart was beating fast and it felt that it would jump out of my chest.

A few minutes later I led Sophia to the desk and made her lie down.”Sophia, you sucked me, so now it is my turn” She gave me a sexy smile and nodded. I spread her legs a little more wider to get better access to her pussy and put both my thumbs to her pussy lips and spread her pussy lips and blew air inside her pussy, she gave a loud gasp and I lifted my head from down to see her face and I saw that she was biting her lower lip with her eyes closed. I went back to her pussy and as her pussy lips were still spread

I gave her a slight lick to her outer lips and again she gasped, I licked her inner pussy lips this time and again she gasped and at that time I jabbed my tongue right inside her pussy till my mouth and nose were buried inside her pussy, I went on flicking my tongue inside her wet pussy till I was out of breath and had to come out for air. All this time she was gurgling and moaning. I continued this process for a few more minutes and then started licking her pussy lips and the folds of her pussy lips till I found her clitoris which was hard like a marble I went on licking her clitoris and was enjoying it.

“Oh . . . Yeah . .. . Sonni . . . I Love You . . . . faster”

My tongue wandered back and forth in her slit. I sucked on her labia and pulled slightly on them with my teeth. As I savored her nectar, I reached up between her legs and began to manually stimulate her clitoris. From time to time I’d tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. I grew impatient to feel my sister orgasm on my face and began to concentrate my oral attention on her button. She responded beautifully by pushing back against my face.

“Keep that up and you’ll taste your teacher’s cum,” she warned. I want that desperately, Sophia. Cum for me. Cum all over your student’s face. Let me taste your pleasure.”With those words spoken, I began to lick and suck on her clit frantically as she gyrated desperately against my mouth. Within minutes she was grabbing at my head from behind and shoving my face into her choot. Her entire body stiffened as I began to taste her climax. She shivered and relaxed a few moments later and her breathing resumed, though labored. I kept licking at her clit until she pushed herself away from me.

I told her that I was now going to fuck her and without waiting for an answer I touched her entrance my tip of the cock. Sophia moaned aahhhhh. I felt shivers along my spine as I union with my part of my teacher’s flesh with her flesh again and she started moaning more and more ”aaaahhh aaahhh uuhhhh”

I am entering her cunt where there is no return. I could not wait any longer as I pushed forward. My dick entered her cunt. I pushed even harder. I heard Sophia gasp, and heard her chanting my name with moans “aaaaahhh, uuuuhhh Sonni “

I pushed inside her completely. I then held there, for a while enjoying my sexual union with my teacher. I let go her hands to balance myself for a long fuck. Sophia did not even move the hands as she might have thought it’s all over for her. She is being ravaged nevertheless. I withdrew my cock a bit and pushed forward again. Sophia stayed still without hesitating and enjoying her student rock hard cock inside her. I drew back again this time to be out of her and thrust back again. Sophia gasped.

Then I settled to a steadier rhythm. I had achieved what I wanted. Fucking my own teacher. My cock was inside her vagina and I was fucking her. She pushed down just as I pushed to go into her and my cock slid in like a hot knife sinking into warm butter. She was squeezing me to get all the pleasure she could and I knew she was about to get a whole lot more than she expected. I was going to cum in her, all right, but I was going to make the most of it, before I did, because this might never happen again.

After holding back for a few more seconds, I pulled back and thrust in hard. She gasped, “Oh my God!!” as I went balls deep into her. My dick had bottomed out inside of her! I gave a little extra forward thrust and then started fucking her deep and hard. My balls were slapping against her thighs as I drove my cock up into her tight, juicy, cock strangling cunt. I was fucking her like a wild animal, grunting and groaning as I continued thrusting my cock up into her. I quickly realized that she was fucking me back almost as hard. Though she was trying to muffle them, I could hear her grunts and moans of pleasure. I was trying my best to not cum but she was fucking me so good that I knew that it wouldn’t be very long before I did it anyway.

Sophia was fucking me back, hard, now, and actually said to me, during her heavy breathing,

“Come on honey. Cum inside me. Let it out. Oh, yes baby. Fuck me. Fuck your big cock in my pussy.”

I was so far gone that I didn’t even realize what I was saying, when I said, “Yeah, Sophia. I’ll fuck it into you, alright. Then I’m going to pump a nice hot load of cum deep in your pussy”

The first massive spurt of cum exploded from my cock and into her pussy. I cried out, “Oh Sophia! My cum’s in you! I’m coming!!” My balls were erupting their full contents into my mother’s cunt as I squirted blast after hot blast of my gooey cum into her. She was moaning and groaning as she too reached her orgasm but I was beyond hearing, now. I rammed it deeper and held it there, pumping wad after wad of sperm-rich cum deep inside of my teacher’s cunt. I held her tightly and I pumped the last five or six squirts right into her cervix.

She sat up and we started kissing each other. “Oh Sonni, I want to fuck you now, please let me ride you”

I nodded my head and lay on the desk. Now Sophia sat on me and inserted my cock into her pussy. Sophia bore down with her pussy, grinding it onto my cock, taking every inch into her. Our pace began to quicken. She was raising her hips higher, taking longer strokes of my cock, I was in awe as I watched her riding me, watching my big cock split her pussy, watching as her pussy loved on my cock, making it wet, stroking it, swallowing it. She now had her feet on the floor straddling me as I leaned back on the desk.

She was riding my cock with long strokes now, fucking down with her tight pussy, taking my entire length inside her, and then raising up, letting six or seven inches slide out then coming back down onto me. I was matching her stroke for stroke, pumping my cock up into her to meet her down stroke, driving my big dick as deep as it would go. Our fucking was getting quite vigorous and Sophia’s pussy was slurping and farting as my cock piston in and out.

Her wetness was flowing now, drenching my cock and balls, making the pool chair wet. . She kept stroking and fucking my cock with her glorious pussy, and I watched as my thick member was engulfed time and again. She would change the rhythm, from fast and frantic to long and slow then back again. She was making sounds again, grunts and moans interspersed with words like

“Ooooh yes, Oooh harder, harder, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop, fuck me, yes’s! Your cock, its so, its so fucking good!”

It turned me on, making my cock stiff to hear how she loved fucking my erectness. She was fucking me hard now, riding up the entire length of my penis then driving back down, taking every inch deep inside her, grinding her pelvis against mine then riding up again. She was throwing her head back and forth saying “Yes, ooh yes, oh God yes!” as she thrashed on top of my big dick.

I reached up, grabbing her tight tits and squeezing them in both my hands. She increased her pace, riding my cock faster and faster with long strokes. She looked almost delirious, her long hair flung about, her hands grabbing at my chest, scratching, grabbing my legs pulling me to her as she rode my big dick, frantically trying to get every inch available. Her cunt walls were very tight and my cock was full inside her pussy without any gap and while riding my cock was touching innermost depth of her hot pussy. I felt my cock throb once, getting ready to explode into her juicy cunt.

I said “Oooh baby, I’m going to come, I’m going to come in you!”

She said, “Yes! Yes! Come in my pussy, fuck my pussy till you comes! Fill my cunt with your big prick! Fill my cunt with come!”

She was in ecstasy, want only riding my stiff cock, on the verge of orgasm. Her pussy was opening up taking all of me, taking so much I could feel her pussy lips on by balls. I was getting close, very close.

I was straining to ram my cock as hard and far into her pussy as I could and she was taking all of it and then some, grinding back, swallowing my now giant cock with her cunt. We were fucking fast and furious now driving toward orgasm, losing track of time or setting. I could feel my orgasm building, and fucked .She even harder trying to bring it on. She was crying in ecstasy

Fuck me, Yes, Oh God Yes! Fuck me deep, Fuck me hard! Hard! Harder! Fuck me, Fuck me! I’m going to come! I’m going to come!” I was going to come and at the same time I could feel Sophia’s cunt closing, pulsing, gripping the base of my shaft. I yelled, “Oooh here I come! I’m going to do it! I’m going to come!”

I felt my cock swell to immense proportions then just explode, pumping a gusher of cum into Sophia’s pussy. My cock was throbbing and pulsating gigantically, pumping and pumping loads of come into her wanting cunt. She was yelling,

“Oh Yes! Ooooh Yes! I’m Coming! I’m Coming! I’m coming!” and she rode my spurting cock for all it was worth, grinding herself down on it, taking the entire eight thick inches into her, squirming on it, riding up again only to thrust back down onto my pole. She lay down on me and we started kissing again. Sophia stopped and gave me a look of intense love and lust. “Time to stop”

Though I wanted more, we both started to put our clothes on. She unlocked the door. As I was going out, she pulled me into her embrace and we kissed long and hard.”Well. You most certainly get an A on this term,” she said. “However, your exam is another matter. Language is your last paper so call your car late and we’ll work on your marks in here again. This time for a longer period” Smiling I gave Sophia another kiss and went out, fantasizing of when we will meet again

2 comments:

  1. Are you searching any horny girls? then please visit us, we are providing the best girl to your own location, see this: https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Ethan-Property-Group-Pty-Ltd-122330830/0a3409b8-ad59-495e-9e2a-671acb856eec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such post. Hope to get such post ahead. If you are looking for cuckold partner who will make your life far better with joyful acts then please visit www.cuckolddatingsites.org. Latest links of 2021 are available. Hope you will get your desired partner from here.

    ReplyDelete