Blindfolded

Hi readers, i am Rahul, 29 yrs old from Mumbai.back with a sizzling experience . well got a lot of responses for my previous story.thanks for that. well as you know I am 6feet tall with a good physique and proud of my 8 inch long and 3 inch thick Dick. well the experience which happened recently is with a lady who is my manageress’s friend.her name is Sandhya. She is 31 yrs old,fair with a beautiful figure .well the speciality of this story is that i didnt know that i am having sex with sandhya and nor did she.we had it blindfold .thats sizzling right.

Well to start it happened so that Renu called me and asked my email add…after some time she called me and asked to check my email. i went and checked to find a beautiful girls nude pictures in different positions but face not shown…then renu called me again in the night and asked me how the girl was? i said she was beautiful and not more than you.she was flattered by it.i added that beauty is more appreciated when you can feel it with touch and not on screen.she laughed …and asked me whether she wanted to fuck that girl.i asked her whether she knows her.she said yes and also that we know eachother.i was shocked to hear that.but renu said there is a condition.i asked her what it is.

she said you have to cover your eyes and even that girl will cover her eyes.and also you should not speak nor she will.so you could have fun.that really gave me hardon…i said its a fantastic idea and she asked me to come on sunday at 3pm to her house. it was friday and i went to office…all the time i was thinking that if that girl knows me and renu then it will be somone from our office only.each girl who passed me this thought came ..is this the girl… oh my goodness it was really a difficult time i had…. anyway sunday arrived. and i reached renu’s house and rang the bell.renu opened the door and invited me and asked to keep shut.she brought a black colour cloth and tied my eyes and guided me to her bedroom… my heart started pumping fast…thoughts of that girl were just flashing my mind…is she naked or is she dressed up.we reached to her bed and she took my hand and put it in Sandhya’s hand… oh my goodness.. a current passed through me the moment i touched her..as i didnt know the person i could not jump start…so i held her hand and made her sit on the bed..i was just playing with her hand…softly massaging it…after sometime renu shouted what are u guys doing…get into action.. i could not say anything coz that was the condition.

I slowly made movements towards her arm and shoulder….i reached to her neck and gave a kiss on her cheeks….she also returned the kiss…oh it was great receiving a kiss from a stranger and also whom you cant see….then our lips touched eachother..and i gave a deep kiss …our tongues met ..and we kissed for 5 mts….i got aroused and even she got aroused…then i reached to her breasts…oh they were perfectly shaped..i kneaded them slowly and pinched her nipples…. she gave a maonnnn..oooouuffff…..she was wearing a tshirt….i removed the tshirt…and bra… and started playing with the melons…i was really enjoying it….and she was moaning…ooohhhhhhhooooohhhhhhhuuffff…i reached to her nipples and swirled my tongue over it…..she moaned… heavily… her hands reached to my dick… and started stroking it…i got aroused like anything… and i removed my whole dress and removed her jeans and panties… i sucked her boobs for sometime….and she was playing with my dick and balls….

Then somehow i managed to adjust myself in 69 position…. she was happy to take my dick into her mouth and started giving me a blowjob…. i was licking her..pussy rather eating.. it….. oh she tasted so good …n she was all wet….her moans increased … and her escaped only when my dick comes out of her mouth…. oh…..ssssssuuuuuuuuuhhhhh… even i was enjoying….i was squeezing her arse cheeks and inserting my tongue….. deep inside her pussy… she came almost 3 times…….. even i was about to come… but cant speak…what to do…. i held her shoulders and moved her towards one side… by which she understood..i am going to come… she stopped there…. then i adjusted her in doggies style….. rather a new style i found… i patted my dick over her pussy… and then slowly entered her…. she moaneed…. ohhhooohhhhooouuuhhh….i inserted my dick inside her and started pumping in and out…. but i found she was going down towards the bed… and not staying in that right angle…. again the prob.. cant speak…. so i inserted my penis…fully inside and made her lie on her stomach….. and then started the action….oh it was great…she came almost 6 times and was moaning with pleasure…….after some time we got tired and I slept next to her….renu came and said do you guys want to see each other… we both shouted yes together….first sandhya’s eyes were opened….. and she screamed with ecstasy seeing me… I couldn’t control and I opened my tied eyes… oh what a scene it was……I was really happy to see her and I should appreciate her body…. I asked her whether she enjoyed ….for which she gave me a hug and said thanks a million ….and she will never forget this day and ofcourse my dick’s performance….renu interfered and said I have become horny by watching you guys….and said she wants me….then we had a threesome ….even that was great…. Later we took bath together which was really refreshing……that night i spent with her and renu and we tried different positions…and had sex for 6 times more…the next day we all took leave…and spent the whole day together…..so friends i hope u enjoyed reading my experience…. And also turned horny… do send me your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment