Encounter During Travel

Hi all this is my first story here. I'm an average man age 36, 5'8" height not measuring gigantic ones like other stories. This is a real story happened 6 or 7 years back. I was working in a company as sr sales executive that time. As a person belongs to sales I had to travel different places without any preparations. One fine day morning, got a call from HO, and they asked me to attend a dealer conference at Bangalore next day itself then

I rushed to RS to fetch a ticket in train and there were no availability there. So I've planned to go by bus. When I reached to station after packing 2 pairs of dresses it was 5 evening and there were a bus belongs to Karnataka state, departing at 5:30. I just get in the bus and got a seat, window seat already occupied by some one and they put a bag there. Any way, I was in hurry to reach there and decided to go in that bus itself.

Then the scene changed when a lady in her late 30’s stepped towards me and asked me for the window seat, that she was the person who put the bag there. She was a lady in a little bit dark in complexion and I’ve a curvy fig in saris. I let her to sit in her seat and put my laptop in my lap itself. The bus was a semi sleeper one and had hand rests in between two seats. Bus started in rt time and got relaxed after took the tickets.

I rested my right hand on hand rest between us and my finger tips were touched at her thighs, wow it was smooth in silk sari and me adjusted my hand away as a gentle one. Some time gone like that and the lady put her hand on rest on my hand itself. As she realized my hand is there she withdrawn her's. Daylight faded outside, and the inner lights of the bus also off because of they finished the tickets of the station. Then for halls toffee,

I took my right hand from rest and searched in my lap top bag and put it back on rest after chew that. But the hand rest was softer than before there the lady's hand on that. I was little bit confused whether wanna take it back or not and placed there itself, She was also not responded or took the hand. I got some courage and rested my hand on her palm and rubbed gently and she took the hand back.

I feel bad that time and me too took mine crossed each other for a grip holded my left hand on hand rest. But in five minutes I feel something different back side of my left palm were touching some cold smooth place of something. I just glance over there which was her left tummy below her sari on bare flesh. A current passed through me. It was so smooth and I looked at her, she just leaned towards my side and her body loaded on my palm.

I just took my palm back and placed open to her tummy. Now, I started to feel the softness, but the hand rest in between was a block. I didn't do anything more and she leaned away from me. Again I was in confusion "about what’s next. I folded the hand rest to the back side and adjusted to sit as our thighs are rubbing each other she looked outside, but as accidentally she leaned towards my side and my left palm was rested on her bare tummy side.

Then I slided my hand under her sari on tummy it was a great feel gently rubbed my hand reached her navel and rested there itself wow it was a deep one inserted my finger. But till now she didn't look me but adjusted her position for an easy access. Then I my hand started move upward, touched her left boob and started a gentle rub on blouse, At last I've succeeded to trace her nipple. When I start rub on it, it started too grown hard.

Then I took my left hand from her body and searched anyone in bus getting a hint of our movement. I took my right hand up on headrest and she leaned forward. That gave me she too waiting to exceed the soft moves to an erotic. Myself wrapped my right hand over her right shoulder and she leaned towards me her left boob crushed on my chest and placed her head on my shoulder. I can see her lips are shivering, wet and opened.

I just place a gentle kiss on her lips but she started licking my lips. I took my face from her looked in her eyes even in that dark her eyes are glitterings like stars and she placed a deep smooch on my neck. I put my left hand inside her sari and opened her hooks. It was too big than my expectation and bulged a half of it from her bra. Then by right hand opened her her bra hook made the melons free. It was amazing when I started squeezing both by two hands she laid on my lap.

She then started to approach her right hand towards my crotch but my lap top was blocking that. She herself removed my bag to floor opened my zip. I put my right hand on her buttock and gently raised her sari and under skirt up and put my fingers in her ass crack. She gently her body from seat and I slide her panty down and removed. Her Butt was big enough to catch by two cups and then I placed my hand towards her juicy dripping pussy.

Her thighs and that area was socked with her juices inserted my finger and started finger fucking her, She started moan that time. To suppress the sound she put my dick in her mouth and gave me grt blow job and her vaginal walls started shrink an wide to make an explosion both we exploded simultaneously and she dranked the whole thing this we repeated 3 times before reach at Bangalore. It was a strange experience to me, and we parted each other as strangers without knowing any whereabouts

1 comment:

  1. Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and enjoy BIG SAVINGS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Professional Results Are Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
    * Same strength as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete