My Close Friends Mom

Hi friends this is Nix after reading so many sex stories I am going to write the incident that happend in my real life. This story is about how I fucked my close friends mommy my friends name is Sid he is a muslim his mom's name is Tajun she is not the kind of sex starved lady she is traditional, wearing sariees all the time me and Sid are childhood friends, I had a crush on her from my childhood and she is always close to me everytime.

By taking this as advantage I often visit his house to see his mother's cleavage and her ass I got soo erected by seeing her large ass, I think her ass size is 38 her boobs size is 34 and her hip size is 30. To tell about me I have 9 inches cock fellow heavily built. This all started one day Sid called me and said his computer is in problem so I went to his house to see his computer, his pc is in upstairs.

I went to his house and called his name from the outside that time his mom came out and told me to come in and she was in a white nighty I was suprised to see her in nighty it was tight to her I saw outlines of the her big nipples and I started to stare at her boobs that time she saw me and told Sid is in upstairs and she lead the way to his room while turning I saw her big ass giggling while seeing it I got erect suddenly and then I asked her a cup of water to drink

She said ok follow me to the kitchen and it is a small room only one person only stand there. I followed her very close by brushing my cock with my hand seeing her big ass while bending to take the water her big ass brushed my cock I felt a shock in my body after drinking I asked another cup of water she again bend and brushed my cock. This time she held her ass for some seconds in my hardend cock and after drinking the water she told me to come upstairs

I followed her while going in steps I slightly brushed center ass crack with my finger she did not said anything. Then I pushed my finger in her ass crack suddenly she turned and asked me to go front I went front and went to Sid room she also came with me. Sid was sitting in chair me and his mom was standing Sid told the problem. I told the instructions to do to solve the problem while telling I go courage and slightly brushed his mom’s ass a littile she did not notice then

I brushed her big ass cracks constantly then after some time she noticed and keept quiet then I got courage and placed my hands fully on her ass she was watching the pc then I pressed a little she did not tell anything then I slowly moved my hand in her bigg ass crack she felt my hand and kept quiet then sudenly Sid's prob was solved then he turned at me I suddenly took of my hand from her ass he didnot notice it. Then he told come lets go out then with a discourage I went out.

Then I went to his house constantly but I did not get a chance to get close to her that close then Ramsan is going to come that time in his house usually wake up at 10’0'clock. One day I put leave to college and went to his house at 8:30 and called his name, his mom came out and told no one has woke up that time she was wearing saree then I told k, that time she asked me to do her favour and she told to follow her to the back I followed her she went backside of her house.

The back side of the house is a small ground like volley ball court surrounded by tall buildings she was wearing a blue sarree with transparent blouse I thought this is a chance to fuck her I went close to her back while waking she told me can you help me to shift the things from one place to another place that time I stare at her boobs she saw me starring at her boobs and told me come do thing soon while shifting I brushed her asss with my fingers she did not tell anything then

I got some courage and started to crase her when she comes close to her with my fingers she told me to come and lift the big stick while lifting the stick her sareee moved towards one side her boobs are visilble to me clearly I started to stare at her boobs she didn't put bra her nipples are seen visible to me throught the transperant saree I got erect by seeing her nipples she saw me and did not close her saree then we shifted the big stick after some time also she still remain in that

Position I saw her nipples clearly she went to lift one of the two big chairs and bent down. I can’t control myself while lifting a weighter chair I went her behind and jammed my cock with her ass and grabed the chair and told her it is weigt you cant lift it with your own she told k and I brushed my cock with her ass wile lifting the chair I lifted the chair and we slowly moved. That time she moved her ass my cock got jerked off by the movement of her ass

I was in seventh heaven I pulled her even close to me that time she realised wat was happening and suddenly stoped for a second her nipples were harden then I asked why did you stoped then she started to move slowly and started to shake her ass faster than before my cock was stiffing I got more courage and jerked with her ass movements and atlast I cum in her ass itself my pree cum was lot it oosed and in her buttocks also ther s some of my pre cum then we kept the weighted chair and she turned towards me smilled and said you have strong body.

I thanked god that she did not tell anything then she itself wen to another chair and told me to come and help. This time when I went near her I saw her saree it was inbetween her boobs now her two nipples are visible to me so much then I got erect another time now I went her back and slowly pressed my cock in her buttocks she told come quick I have to do so many work then I grabed the chair I found it was not at all weight she itself can lift it I pretend as like

I did not notice it and presed her time we are moving slowly. I slowly crassed her nipples with my finger she did not say anything so I grabbed her nipples with my finger and pinched it constantly she moaned then I grabbed her boobs and started to squeese both of them I kissed in her neck then I put the chair down from her and started to feel her body fully with my hands her back her buttocks her arms and her boobs, she started to moanam in pleasure.

I started to kiss her in her lips in the mean while opening her blouse then I started to suck one of her nipples and squeese them with my head then she touched my cock and squceed it and unzipped my cock from my pants and started to jerk it of I closed my eyes I felt pleasure in my cockk when I opened my eyes she came close to the head of my cock and sucked it it made me moanam largely suddenly she stopped and told not to shout and told me to enjoy gift for

Working today with me I told her I like tits it’s beautiful gift and told her to suck she suck my cock fastly I can’t control my cock suddenly I brusted in her mouth itself she drank all my juice with in a min she started to jerk me of with her hand and with mouth I became rock hard then I started to lift her saree up above her hips then she left my cock suddenly I started to fingerfuck her pussy her pussy in dam hot wet she is oosing and then I started to lick the pussy

She moanamed loudly I told her not to monam loudly I liked the taste of the pussy and sucked it fastly then I got up and inserted my head of the cock inside the pussy it is soo tight she told it will be tight becouse she didn’t fuck for the last five years I started to push my cock inside with my thrust it got fully inside I started to fuck her slowwly and increased my speed this time she was moanaming ahhhhhh fuck my pussy (koothi) ahhhhhh mmmahhh my cock got full hard

I got her hand with my hand and kissed her and fuck her with my cock ahh ohhh hmm ah oh ahhhh after some more min she brusted in my cock in the mean time me also brusted with her we two layed there for sometime after some time she woke me up with a cup of milk and told to go to my house I asked her what’s the time she told its 9:20 I told her in ur house all will wake up only at 10 na so I want to ride you another time she told no

I opened my zip and showed my cock she told she will oly suck my cock I told ok, Then after 15 min I blasted my pre cum in her mouth she told me this is her bed coffee today I asked her did she ever fucked anyone other than her husband she told no and told if you did not came today means she never thought of fucking anyone I asked her can I do this for another time in any other day she said no then I suddenly lifted her saree and touched her pussy lips and asked now ya yaaaa

I love to fuck you eveytime you from the day you come to solve the pc pro na from that onwards now just go she told then I went to my house with my thought of first fucking friend mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment