Extreme Urge Of A Bitch

The story I’m going to narrate here is not like all other stories, it is extraordinary from other normal sex tales. It happened few years ago. I went to visit my Mama’s (maternal uncle) house in the long leisure vacation after finishing my higher secondary. Mama and Mami (Mama’s wife) live alone there in a bungalow. As their all children are married and are established in their own field. My Mama was a happy man, he was in the Foreign Service and retired with a huge amount of gratuity and were passing their happy days at the longest sea beach in the world. An old servant Ramu Kaka served them and he did all alone from cooking to shopping.

There was another member of the family, it was a bitch, though I don’t know about dog family but from my Mama I came to know that she was an Akita and I liked the name of the dog family and I also called her by Akita. She was very gentle, neat and very fluffy with soft fur covered her whole body. I always caressed her by hugging and she also became very fond of me. When I went out to see sighting, she also accompanied me and she did not need a collar as she was very obedient.

It was summer hot days of October and I used the guest room which was adjacent to veranda and faced south to the Bay of Bengal. Gentle breeze was flowing into my room and I didn’t shut the door opened to the terrace. Sometimes Akita slept with me in my bed and I hugged her and felt very comfortable as her body was so fluffy and puffy. Before sleep we played for some time, she caressed me by licking my face and hand and I kissed her, though it was a bitch but anyone couldn’t hate her coz it always was very neat n clean. She used toilet and we bathed her every day.

In one night I was sleeping soundly and may be dreaming a sweet dream. I felt something unnaturally at my lower portion and heard some abnormal sounds like kui kui kui kui kui kiw kiw kwaa kwaaa in very low voice. I woke up but did not move and decided to observe the situation. Firstly I thought Mami may cry but then I understood that the sound is producing into my room and then I confirmed that it was made by Akita. I wanted to observe the matter more clearly and switched on my bed lamp. A bright light filled the room and I saw Akita was sitting at my waist staring to my face.

While sleep I wore lungi for comfort in the hot weather and saw that my lungi is now rolled to my waist and my lower portion was totally bared. My penis was erected hard and it was stiffed towards the ceiling. I couldn’t understand what was going on, but guessed that Akita was doing something, but what is that, at that time she was sitting innocently beside me. So I planned to give dodge to the dog and pretended like sleeping again. She was staring at my eyes and when she saw my eyes closed she got up again. I opened my eyes slightly and with a great astonish I watch her activities.

At first she turned towards my penis and then lightly licked it, it licked my penis head and its body. Then she turned her body 180 degree and began to rub her pussy with my penis head. After few seconds she again licked my penis and again she rubbed its pussy with my penis and making the sounds. I felt something wetness at my penis head and got aroused severely. At first I did not understand why she was doing such but suddenly I remembered that the October to December is the breeding time of dogs and at that period bitches carve for sex. Their pussies became swell up and made some special aroma, dogs understand their urge from the puffy vagina and the aroma and make sex with them. So we can see them jointly in sex here and there at this time.

I wanted to be confirmed first and then again opened my eyes. Akita again sat beside my waist. I grabbed her and drag to me. She jumped over my body and sat on my belly and began to caress me by licking my face and throat. First I hugged her and kissed her and then I placed a finger at her pussy and began to rub that. Akita became very glad and began to make the sound again and began to caress me more affectionately. I understood her case and as I was seriously aroused, I decided to meet her urge. Otherwise felt badly to need a sex. I turned round Akita and brought her back toward my face and her face towards my penis.

I held her tail with my left hand and drag it sideways that I could see her pussy. She had a gigantic big pussy; whitish-red in color and it was very puffy and swelled outside. I began to rub her pussy with my finger and Akita was licking my penis. After few minutes I again turned her and brought her face to my face. My penis was very hard erected and stiffed like a mast. I held her two back legs with my both hand and placed her pussy on my penis head. I applied some down force at her waist but my penis did not penetrate into her pussy due to less lubrication and narrowness.

I got up from the bed and found some jelly, I applied sufficient jelly to its pussy canal and at my penis tip. Then I made her stand on the bed and I stood on the floor. It was very nicely matched that her pussy height was at the level of my penis. I grabbed her waist with my both hand and again set my penis head to the orifice of the pussy of the bitch. Now it felt very slick and I applied a push and then my circumcised strawberry shaped pointed penis head penetrated into the bitch’s pussy and gripped there. Akita was very patient and did no abnormal behavior but I felt she was urging that, she was waving her furry tail.

I again pushed my penis and it began to penetrate centimeter by centimeter into the canal which was heavy tight. It is natural that my penis is minimum three times fatter than a dog’s cock and the bitch’s pussy is made for dog’s cock so it must be very tight for my fat pussy. But at last I could shove the entire length of my penis and Akita bore all the sufferings patiently. She only made some bending tendency at the middle. Then I felt that something ring like gripped around my penis inside its pussy canal. I thought it is natural and this ring keeps hold the dog’s cock after penetrating inside the canal.

But my penis is different in shape from a dog’s cock and she couldn’t keep hold my penis and the ring was giving me extra excitement inside the pussy hole. I began to move my penis forward and backward but I noticed that Akita didn’t like the movement of the movement of my penis, then I remembered that a dog never move his dick indo the bitch’s pussy but after connecting they stay oppositely. So began to keep my penis calm for 2 minutes and then moved 1 minute. Thus I was gaining the enjoyment as well as giving her the enjoyment.

I fucked her such position for about 20 minutes and then lifted her up keeping penetrated my penis into her pussy and lain on the bed on my back. I placed Akita’s face towards my face and held her body with my both hands. I began to move her body up and down for a while and the stayed calm for a while. At last after about 50 minutes she behaved something abnormally and I felt some spasms of her inner pussy muscle and then understood that she has already reached at her orgasm and she began to lick my face and body.

I made her body up and down severely and frequently for about 2 minutes and ejected my load inside its pussy. Then I dragged out my penis from its pussy. Akita jumped in joy and began to skip and the sperms was scattered all over the bed. It was waving her tail and licked my face and belly, at last what it understood I don’t know, began to lick my penis and licked till the last drop of semen from my penis.

After that we slept together, nobody could know the secret love of a man and a bitch. after that I fucked the bitch every night till left them.

No comments:

Post a Comment