Housing Benefits For A Lovely Wife

Dear All, This is Rahul, I need to narrate the experiences of my wife with our landlord. I am 28 years old working in leading MNC and my wife is 26 years old housewife (Rekha). We married before 2 years back and now we are blessed with a young baby daughter. We recently got relocated to Bangalore owing to change of my company. To tell about my wife, she is very cute and sexy and still looks like a final year college student.

We don’t have any close relations in Bangalore, so we arranged for a broker to look for a new house. We soon got a home in the outskirts of Bangalore. The landlord (Sunil) was around 40 years of age and he was divorced by his wife, so he was staying alone in his home. Right at the first day, I saw the landlord having an eye at my wife. Coming to my wife she is very talkative and likes to mingle with everyone openly.

Yet she is very loyal to me and has never imagined any other relationship other than me. But I always had other plans for her. Within few days, the landlord has become very close to us and he used to have dinner at times in our home. He used to tell us, how much he misses her wife and to how big extent he loved her. We used to pity for him, how a women can divorce a very good person like this.

My wife usually wears sari at home and I have seen instants where he tries to see the private parts of my wife. That is common among every man so I did not take it seriously. I am not aware whether my wife was aware about all these stuffs. But she does not seem to care. As days passed bad ideas began to grow in my mind. One casual night, I discussed with my wife about the landlord.

She felt very sorry for him as he stays alone in such a big house with no one to care him. Taking her goodness towards the landlord I asked her, whether she liked him. She replied back that, he is a very good person. I again proceeded with my questions asking her that whether she was aware that landlord had a bad eye on her. She got angry suddenly and said that he had never seen her in such a way. But I kept on telling her that he used to stare on her private parts when she was not aware.

My wife did not believe it and asked me why you think of such a good person very badly. I told her that, he can prove this. Rekha asked me how? I asked her to dress sexily while the owner comes next time to our home. She was shocked that I asked such a thing to do my lovely wife. She asked me, how can you except such a thing from me and felt very ashamed of me. But from that day, my wife tried to check what I claimed was true or not?

To her surprise, she noticed that the landlord always tried to see her balls and her deep navel, while her bents or somehow her pallu moves a bit. She thought to her herself how a old person can stare at a young lady in such a way. While I returned home at night from work, she told me all these. I was now happy that my wife was now of the intentions of Sunil (landlord). I told her that she should wear sexy dresses in front of him and make him always stare at her.

Rekha asked me, why I wanted to do all these. I told Rekha that, see our monthly expenses are getting very high. The monthly rental that we pay to our home is hitting my budget like anything and I am not able to save anything for ou future. But Rekha was never convinced by this. But when I told her that it is all for the welfare of our daughter, the money which we save today is for our daughter tomorrow, I saw a change in her mind. I got very happy.

The next day was a lovely Saturday, and Sunil had told them before that he will be having lunch from their home on that day. My wife had completed cooking the lunch when the owner knocked our home. She opened the door and invited him to the hall and asked him to wait. She told him that she has to take a bath and after that we three can have lunch together. After 10 mins my wife had completed her bath and entered our bedroom in only her blouse and petticoat.

She pushed the bedroom door to close but intentionally kept it half open so that anyone that happens in the bedroom can be viewed from the hall. She selected a fully transparent black sari and started to dress herself. I was looking at Sunil, he was not taking his eyes from her even though he was speaking to me. The black sari was a perfect fit for her complexion and her big balls.

She further pushed her petticoat below her navel, so that it becomes clearly visible through the sari. I am sure that Sunil got a hard on after seeing all these actions of my wife. She put her pallu over her shoulders and came out to the hall calling us for lunch. Even I was taken a back on seeing such a sight, I have never seen her worn such a sari before. It is like she was standing only in her blouse and petticoat.

I could see her deep navel through the sari and also her nipple protruding through her blouse. She did not make any intention to cover her up ever after Sunil was staring at her nipples. Sunil gave a lovely comment to my wife, that she is looking very beautiful and even better than most of the South Indian actresses. He was continuously looking my wife’s navel and balls which even made me shy.

He was trying to touch my wife s hand while she was serving him food. I am now sure that he desperately wants my wife in his bed. My wife was also standing too close to him and also trying to expose as much as she could. The next Monday we made up a plan to excite our landlord even more. I left to office in the morning as usual and Sunil leaves a bit late. My wife made a call to Sunil and said that she needs a help from him.

She told that Rahul has already left to the office and her bathroom door was jammed and she was not able to come out after her bath and also said that the front door of the house is open and requested him to help her open the bathroom door. Sunil came inside our home and tried to open the door which was closed from inside. After some repeated attempts for 10 mins, she herself opened the door. Sunil was shell shocked to see my wife.

She has covered her body only with a thin towel that covers only her boobs and just below her pussy. She gave big smile to Sunil showing her relief for helping her open the door. Her body is completely visible through the towel with nothing underneath it. Sunil reciprocated with smile and asked her for a cup of water. She not caring about her dress, went to the kitchen and bought a cup of water. She thanked him again for helping her. He left our house unable to do anything and wondering whether he would be able to see such a sight again.

In the evening after I returned home, Sunil called me privately and asked how much I like my wife. I told him that that I love her better than anything else in this world. Sunil kept on saying to me that you are very lucky to get such a lovely and affectionate wife. I asked him whether he liked my wife. Sunil told that your wife was the best thing I have ever seen. I asked do you want to fuck her?

He was perplexed to hear such a question from me. What? I said to him that I can arrange my wife to him but for 1 deal. Sunil asked what was that, I told that we will not be paying any rental for staying in your home. Sunil thought about it for a moment and said what else do. I need if lovely women like your wife can satisfy me. I told him I will be out for a week from Wednesday on official purpose and you can take your steps to convince my wife if you wish.

On Wednesday both Sunil and my wife came to the airport for sending my wife. While I was about to leave from them, I asked Sunil to take care of my wife. I did not tell anything about the deal which I made with Sunil to my wife. At night they both had their dinner together and Sunil came downstairs to his home to sleep, not sure how to proceed with my wife. Suddenly an idea stuck to his mind.

He switched off the main power of our home. After sometime my wife called Sunil to inform that there is no power our home. Sunil replied like he does not know anything about it and also said that we cannot get an electrician at this time of the night. He invited her to sleep in his house. My wife was in a double mind whether to go the owner’s house for sleep. He called me through phone to ask, I said please go, this will be a good opportunity to get intimate with him.

My wife went to the owner’s home, and she was wearing a sari as usual. Sunil told that there is AC only in my room, if you need you can sleep in my room. She said, No Thanks. But on repeated compulsion, my wife agreed to sleep in his room. There was only a single double cot bed. She was really hesitant to sleep in the same bed. But tolerating all her shyness she started to sleep in the same bed as our owners.

After sometime Sunil slowly put his hands over the belly of my wife. She did not respond anything and pretended that she was asleep. Slowly again he removed her pallu from her shoulder, now her boobs and navel was fully open to the sight of Sunil. He started to massage the belly of my wife. My wife got to her senses and put her pallu back and shouted what you were doing. Sunil said that he felt her like his wife and tried massaging her in the same way he does his wife. My wife replied that I am not your wife and I am like a daughter to you.

But Sunil requested again and again to massage her belly. She reluctantly agreed and said that, ok, do it only once if you need. My wife really started to enjoy the massage from the owner and started to get even more excited. Sunil slowly removed her sari completely and started to play with her boobs, she began to moan now with excitement. Soon Sunil also got completely undressed and started to massage her entire body. My wife caught hold of his cock and began to suck it like a lollypop.

They had a good 2 rounds of sex at that itself and they both happily went for sleep thinking that both their wish had been successful. Sunil started to enjoy the deal which he had made to me everyday before I returned back home and we too lead a happy life without paying household rent.

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete