My Wife Losing Control

Hi, I am Robin here and with me, my beautiful wife Sophie from Trivandrum, both of us is 33 now. We both share a relation of 15 years, yes being together and it all began when we were doing our engineering together at Bangalore.

As this is my first write up, I am going to share how my wife opened up with me for the first time and will wait for your responses to write further experiences. It was in year 1997 when our relation started, Sophie then was a girl of high family values. But things changed sooner as I being a complete rascal, started to show her the world of sexual fantasies. By the end of one year of our relation, she was now quite open to kisses and touches but had never been naked with me.

Whenever we use to be together n alone, I use to play with her body but always above the clothes and frankly I was getting little bored of it as I wanted to explore more but in the meantime, I have given her my body for many occassions and she have felt me naked many many times and have taught her how to please me by playin with my little partner. Sophie was quite cooperating in this regard. Then come 1 day, which I never expected to happen.

We were in middle of a class when she signalled me to bunk the remaining of classes and hangout. I agreed and decided to go and spend a romantic evening at Lalbagh. We geared up on my bike and started proceeding to our destination. On the way, I felt she being little different than usual as she was trying to hold my penis over my pants again and again. Ofcourse I was liking it but thought may be she being little naughty and trying to tease me for all the teases

I have given her but never expected wat was in store for me ahead. We reached lalbagh and walked into an isolated corner and sat down just chatting normally. I could certainly see that Sophie was behaving little different that day and was trying to be very sexy. Then suddenly in no time, she grabbed my pants and opened the zip, took my penis out and started sucking it. I was in a state of shock and scared as well of getting caught by a passerby but then dint wanna stop her

As she was enjoying blowing me with a lust. I have never seen before in her. It was heaven, she continued blowing me for next 5 mins and luckily we dint get caught at that act. But she stopped and her lips were fully wet with my Precum. What a wonderful sight it was I can’t explain. I zipped myself, and we got up and started moving out of the park. Till we reached my bike we spoke no words. Probably she was in state of disbelief herself that she did something like that.

We started from there and instead of going to our Hostel, I drove towards majestic. Getting there she asked me what am I up to. I smilingly replied, “Let’s finish wat we started today”. We checked into a Hotel. I must add that Sophie did trust me a lot and she knew I would never use her and force her to do anything she dint want to. And I very well knew she was not ready to lose her virginity. I thought we will have usual foreplay session and she can finish by blowing me off, never imagining what can come next. But my fate changed. She suddenly spoke to me,

Sophie: Robin I wanna get naked today, but
Myself: But what darling (still couldn’t believe what I just heard)
Sophie: I am still shy and dun want you to see me, ofcourse you can feel me
Myself: Anything for you love, you trust me
Sophie: That’s why I am here with you tonit
Myself: Let me help you a little (and I tied my eyes with a handkerchief and lay down on the bed)

Once on bed, I was hoping she will take sometime, but no! Within no time she was on me fully naked. It was fun as well as frustrating as I cud feel her naked skin with my hands for the 1st time but couldn’t see it yet. But decided let it be her night and gave myself to her completely. She opened my clothings one by one kissing me all over licking me all over. Sophie asked me turn around and I did, she slept over me and started to move her body as if we are fucking, just that she was rubbing her pussy not on my penis but my ass cheek.

She kept on rubbing herself on me for the next 15 mins and then suddenly removed my eye bandage. There was the 1st sight I had of my lovely sexy Wife fully nude. She dint say a word but her eyes were telling me that this angelic body is now mine forever. We continued foreplay session thereafter but didn’t have intercourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment